(Twisted) Cooking Mama (Twisted) Cooking Mama

It had potential, but....

The game play itself was enjoyable, though not very challenging, but the whole stark black and white, meat = bad, veggies = good thing left a bad taste in my mouth. (I mean, I eat meat but I'm an animal lover, too. It's not always a one-or-the-other kind of thing.) The attempt at sending a message way overpowered the fun of the game to the point where I almost thought it was a satire making fun of PETA as opposed to promoting it.

Don't get me wrong, if you want to have tofu instead of a turkey, go for it. Next time, though, try to keep in mind that this is only a game, and that fun and laughs should probably come before promoting your personal beliefs.

Moosh'd Anime Tutorial 2 Moosh'd Anime Tutorial 2

Miree-chan

That rating is for the quality of the tutorial itself and not the art (no offense, it's good stuff, it's just not uber-oh-my-god-it's-amazing-I-wish-th ere-was-a-fifty-but-there's-only-ten XD), although if you really do that with a mouse then I'm eager to see what you could do with a Wacom tablet or pencil.

In any case, it's very informative and useful, and I really liked the way it was presented. Even I learned something, and I've been drawing ever since I was little. I was especially fond of the cosplays. XD I recently cosplayed as L, and I've gotten into the habit of the thumb-on-lips thing that he does (among other odd little habits that'll probably hang around for a while), so I laughed my ass off when I saw the cosplay of him at the end. X3